Monday, January 26, 2009

Thumbs up from Doc!

I prepare for everything. Probably a little more than normal. But anyway, a few weeks ago was my yearly trip to the lady doctor. S. and I decided it would be best to do the "baby talk" (no, not goo goo and gah gah) but the talk that includes, "what are my next steps", "what should we start doing/not doing", "etc." Most everything we discussed I had already knew about from my overachieving preparedness. So she sent me to a blood lab to get my blood drawn to test for:

1. Liver
2. Diabetes
3. Rubella Vaccine
4. Thyroid
5. Blood pressure

Oh, and I'm blanking, but they also want to know your blood type as there is a condition in which the mom's body will attack the baby - yay wiki for helping me out (3rd paragraph down): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type.

But I got the call Friday afternoon from the doc and I passed with flying colors! YAY!!!

S. and I are excited and are thinking about starting our little family, or at least trying for it, around June or July of this year. So please keep us in your prayers that this is what God wants for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment