Saturday, July 18, 2009

Still Alive and Doing Well

We're almost and the end of 7 weeks on MediFast and we're feeling AMAZING. We have more energy, we exercise at least 3 times a week, and DRUM ROLL........

S. has lost 25 lbs and I have lost 21 lbs!

I'll get a great pic of us after we get back from our vacation so you can see the half way point transformation of us. (Well S. is over his half-way point, I've got about 25 more to go.)

One of my greatest milestones on this weight loss journey has been being able to fit back into my wedding ring without having the horrible skin irritations that forcing it on caused.

We're looking forward to the day when we step on the scale and see numbers we haven't seen since before we met each other and can feel great about how we look. And since starting MediFast, we're realizing that day is actually not too far away and completely attainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment