Dear little baby G:
We aren't technically your mommy and daddy yet as you haven't been conceived, but I wanted to let you know that we are more than ready for you to be here with us.
Every month that passes that you haven't started your life growing inside me leaves us that much more empty and restless inside.
We try harder and harder to make sure we're doing everything right - to give you the best possible place to live for 9 months (and beyond) - and I really hope you decide to finally join us.
Your daddy and I were in San Francisco visiting your Auntie J. and got to hold a baby. He was so sweet and adorable. When your daddy held him, the little baby fell asleep in his arms. It was then that we both realized that you are the only thing we want in life.
We love you so much and can't wait for you to be in my belly growing into our baby.
Love,
Mom & Dad

That was the sweetest letter! You are a wonderful couple that deserve the greatest thing in life (a child). God knows the desires of your heart and I believe you will be blessed with one...of course in his time. :) I know that doesn't help, and I know it's hard. I didn't wait as long as you did but for several months we were dissappointed every month until we got the life changing news one day. Keep your head up. It will happen.
ReplyDelete