Saturday, October 9, 2010

The dreams are rolling in!

So last Wednesday, the 29th, I had this beautiful baby dream about my friend's baby. She's currently in the home stretch of her pregnancy, estimated to arrive around mid October, and apparently I'm WAY more excited than I let on. I had a dream that I got sent a text saying she had her baby girl with stats and a pic of her husband, her, and her baby. They named her Madeline Grace and were calling her Maddie.

I woke up with the most awesome feeling and so I talked to both of my friends, as they have been having a slight name crisis and they loved it! One can only hope my dream names her! ;)

Then on Thursday night, the 7th, I have a dream that this same friend and I were swimming in a pool. I watched this water bag float up and I tell her that her water is gone so we may need to get ready for baby. We almost make it to the hospital, because for some reason we were walking there (gotta love dreams), and my friend looks at me with this determined face and says "I've got to push!" and with one push she caught her little girl. The baby was healthy, beautiful, and latched right on to momma's breast. Obviously I really can not wait for this little one to make her entrance.

Now last night, the 8th, I had another dream - this time about Baby G! We got a call and I couldn't stop smiling but tears were rolling down my face. T. (our adoption coordinator) exclaimed in excitement "It's a BOY!". I immediately hung up and posted those words on Facebook (uh oh, it may be intervention time). We traveled to Japan around Thanksgiving and our little boy was so tiny and adorable and S. and I had never been more in love. I didn't want the dream to end.

<3

4 comments:

  1. Your posts always make me cry! You are so wonderful.
    In pregnancy I had a TON of dreams. Some beyond weird but some amazing. I wish I had written them down now. (Fortunately you have a blog to look back on)
    You are so blessed to have such wonderful dreams. I love it. God is lining things up for your baby. I pray that somehow he is showing you things you can't see yourself. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at the pregnant friend dreams- welcome to my world!

    and I teared up about your baby G dream. What an amazing gift to give thanks for (premonition, maybe?) I also had goosebumps because I had a dream the night you posted about everything being finalized and just playing the waiting game that baby G was a cherub faced baby boy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta love this post :) Sure hope my labor is as easy as in your second dream! And the perfect latch sounds great too... I had a dream a few weeks ago that the baby was actually a little orange kitten who wasn't latching on correctly. Weird, I know. :S

    Your 3rd dream is amazing. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope it is a premonition and that Baby Boy G will be here by Thanksgiving!!!! We are so excited for you guys to get the call :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    It's funny because you posted you were silent with tears streaming down your face .... I figured I would scream so loud that our baby would hear me in Japan, and the truth was when I got the phone call (we were sitting in Mimi's Cafe having breakfast before going back to work - I had a Dr. appt that morning and we were luckily together!), I sat and did the same as you described - I couldn't believe it, I didn't even know what to ask Taz and handed the phone to Dean. Such a flood of emotions!

    Hang In There - just remember no matter how long the wait is (or how short)...the baby that is meant to be yours will come when he or she is ready and not a minute sooner - and that's exactly how you want it :) The wait is tough, I've told you that before, but the minute you hold your child in your arms, it's all worth it (and more!!!) trust me!

    Hugs,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete