Last year, around March I think, I was feeling great about our 3rd or 4th month of actively trying for a baby. So much so that I asked my mom to go baby shopping with me. We headed to Pottery Barn Kids and I ended up buying the stork bedding collection (along with my mom). So now I have had, sitting in my closet, the whole set.
We, of course, had our ups and downs and then nothing else was purchased for a baby.
S. and I ventured to NY with my best friend and her boyfriend in February and then the baby purchases continue. I bought a little onsesie that said I <3 NY. Then came a few ADORABLE little organic cotton outfits. About a month and change ago, I ventured into West LA and stumbled upon a cute little children's boutique. I found this book called "Goodnight Hawaii" (in the same fashion as "Goodnight Moon") and added that to my collection of baby things.
My most recent (and super exciting) purchase came last week when I bought our baby wraps!!
We also just decided that we're heading to Ikea to get our baby crib and mattress (to be converted into a co-sleeper) in about a month! S. and I are just besides ourselves and so excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment