Time has gone into warped speed this past month and, while I absolutely love the holidays, I'm very relieved they've come and gone. S. and I have taken some quiet time in the midst of the chaos to reflect on our goals for this new year and begin coming up with game plans with regards to Baby.
I'm also wanting to update my blog - give it a fresh face ready for our growing family. So if you know any aspiring graphic designers looking to grow their portfolio and can design me an awesome template for cheap or FREE (I'll advertise) contact me either on facebook or via my email.
Lastly, I'd love to get involved with doing some homemade craft giveaways this year. Contact me if you know of anyone who'd love to donate items.
Here's to a happy and prosperous 2011!!
I'm glad to be done with the holidays, too, and I'm looking forward to following your blog this year! I might be able to donate a knitted item with enough notice. Let me know.
ReplyDeleteI'm all kinds of crafty. :) Let me know what you'd like and I would donate. :) Homemade embroidered blankets, super cute crocheted hats, cross stitch, etc.
ReplyDelete