When blogging first came about, I never in a million years thought I'd get into it. I consider myself an open book, but putting all my thoughts out there for everyone to see scared me. But after awhile I found it cathartic and a free form of therapy. Additionally, I found it to be a great arena to voice my opinions and concerns with regards to my lifestyle choices.
Then I realized more 'real-life' friends started following and I became a little gun shy with my blogs. These people know me, they see me, what if they get offended? What if they stop being my friend because of my opinions? What will they think??
I realized I had lost that part of blogging I loved so much and that I was letting those hangups affect me. I did some soul searching these past few weeks and decided to get this blog back to where I need it to be. The title for Thriving for Baby is "our quest for love, health, spirituality, happiness, and a family" and I want to discuss all of that this year: health (mental, physical, emotional), our spiritual growth, what we do to make ourselves happy, and everything in between.
So buckle up, avid readers of ThrivingforBaby as 2011 will be a coming out year, so to speak. It's time to get rough, raw, and honest.
No comments:
Post a Comment