Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Disney freak

It started out innocent enough, we had an annual pass and enjoyed meeting friends at the park from time to time. Then we thought it would be fun to get married there. People thought we were crazy Disney fans, but really we weren't. But then, as time passed, the addiction started. I found myself in the Disney store buying all sorts of chotzkies and collectibles. I couldn't stop.

We then reunited with a friend of mine from High School whose passion and love for Disney are just out of this world awesome. His house didn't frighten us - it inspired us and from there there was no turning back.

Last summer Disney became our gym. When we needed motivation to work out and walk, we'd rush home for dinner (and eat a healthy meal to boot), then we'd book it over to the park where we'd walk for miles and miles. We never took the tram, either. I think we were at the park at least 3-4 times a week. It was therapeutic and effective! That summer we lost about 30 pounds each!

So CA residents know not to go near Disney when it's Christmas and New Years, so sad to say the last time I played in the park was a few months ago. I miss it, I love it, I crave it.

I think it's time we started back up our amazing Disney workout and visited the mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment