This year is flying, and a little too fast for my comfort. At least the semester is about 6 weeks away from being over. (Although I dread the up coming weeks filled with papers, project, and finals!)
Even though my month of little to no technology is almost over, I caved in yesterday and went on to my sites. To my amazement I logged on to fb and realized it really isn't that fun and nothing I should be wasting my free time on. Don't get me wrong, I love socializing with my friends, but I'd prefer face-to-face or even an individual text or email over the public displays of "I'm a better friend than all of you."
I've hopped on twice since yesterday and really to only post on a networking site that I co-chair.
I did, however, miss the crap out of this blog. So, I'm back.
S. and I had our first home study visit a couple weeks ago and couldn't be more excited about this process. In our discussions with our social worker, we had this really therapeutic talk about privacy. Long story short, she put some things into perspective that made me realize I needed to change about this blog and our lives.
So with that being said, we're pulling back on the information strings here at Thriving for Baby, and sticking to generalities. :)
Hopefully the pulling back of information still keeps us all updated! You need to do what you feel is appropriate and what you feel is right. Hopefully one day we will be able to sit down and I can hear ALL about EVERYTHING!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kari. :) Me, too!!
ReplyDelete