Monday, April 19, 2010

Hellllllloooooooo home study!

So in the middle of our hectic Monday back in the office, S. says "hey you see we got our home study yet?" Me: "no, COOL!" So I did one read through, went back to work trying to calm the crazy, then I went back to it and did a happy dance in my chair.

IT'S HERE! We only have a couple more items to check off and we're ready to be chosen by a birth mother. :)

My best guesstimate is that we'll be 'available' as parents around end of August/beginning of September.

So excited! Now back to work I go. :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! I'm so excited for you two!!! If things go as planned you really will have a baby the same time as me!! :) YAY!!! If you have ANY questions feel free to ask! :)

    ReplyDelete