I'm probably too antsy about it because it's spring break so I don't have school to keep my mind off of it, but I'm so ready for the first draft!
That being said I just can't believe how many steps it feels like we've taken already.
On another note, I made plans to sign up for like 5 classes this summer only to get smacked over the head by my reality check and so I signed up for 2! I probably won't be done by next Spring, but at this rate I'd rather be happy, healthy, and have less stress than what happened this semester. BLAH!
I guess I'll use this post as a general update...
I officially ended my "no poo" about a month ago as I ended up with some gnarly hair problems. I know what my issue was, and that was to tweak the water to baking soda and water to vinegar ratio (which I didn't do), because I had zero time and my patience had run out. But luckily I still had some shampoo around so I've been using that.
I have also not dyed my hair in, I think it's been, 2 months (at least). Back when I was a salonophile (I really don't think that's a word, but it sounds good), I'd be in the chair every 5 weeks - my gnarly grays are just that bad. But I've been trying to grow it out to see what it looks like, how bad it is, and also to give my poor chemically treated head and scalp a break. I told S. I'm trying to see if I can make it to not dye it until we head to Japan...we'll see if I can handle all those grays for so long.
Are any of you watching American Idol? If so, listen up and do yourselves a favor: VOTE OFF TIM URBAN AND AARON KELLY Thank you! My American Idol top pick is 100% Crystal Bowersox. No one is even CLOSE to her talent. Lee Dewyze is a distant 2nd. I hate the show, but they always get me swept into it, BOO! As for Didi, I thought she was good and had an amazing, quirky voice, but I think she let herself get in her way AND bad song choices...such is life.
I think this is such a "me" post. It's all over the place and makes me think that I'm not the only one in the world thinking about 50 different things at the same time. :)
ReplyDeleteI am getting super excited for you guys. I really hope that you can get a little one soon and that it's all the right timing. I think you made a great decision about not taking so many classes. And I have to agree with your EVER thought with American Idol. As for the dyed hair thing...I did that when I got prego with Em and then it grew enough that I was able to donate 10 inches to Locks of Love. It was awesome! Anyhow...love reading your blog as always. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to hear more!
Thanks, Kari. I just realized I needed to get thoughts out. It's my journal and I love writing in it.
ReplyDeleteIt is kind of crazy all over the place, eh? haha.