Monday, August 30, 2010

Check Check One, One, Two

We are still here - breathing, working, thinking, sleeping. So bare with us as the reason for no recent posts is because:

* I have been researching Japan, as stated in many other posts, and wanted to put together a great post (or two) on my findings. So it's taking time stringing all my thoughts together. I never thought I'd actually want to write another research paper outside of college, but alas here I am doing just that.

* I am also going through an amazing spiritual journey that I definitely want to share. And just like my Japan post, it is taking time to put together.

Aside from that, all else is quiet on the Western Front. I have set up twitter and a facebook page (scroll down on the right hand side of the blog) to give quick, little updates so be sure to follow or like that!

Much love.

M. & S.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear how your spiritual journey is going. If you ever need someone to talk to or share your ideas with, you know how to email me or BBC message me. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I appreciate you tons, Jenny! :D

    ReplyDelete