Saturday, September 11, 2010

My personal spiritual journey

Some of you may notice I took down my research on Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.

The reason being is that I have had some amazing quiet time with God - He's allowed me to yell at Him, scream about things I'm confused about, and cry on His word and has still been faithful and loving. In this time, while I am very interested in learning more about other religions, God is calling me to lay at His feet and listen to His words.

As always, God is good to His children and I wish I would have opened the Good Book sooner.

I have been writing down notes on my daily devotional and have decided to make Sundays my "weekly devotional day" where I'll write down my readings for the week and share my notes.

Thank you to those that have been prayer warriors for me. Trust me, they were received and appreciated.

I pray the spirit of the Lord is upon you and gives you peace. Much love.

2 comments: