Wednesday, November 25, 2009

7 Days of Thanks, Day 1

I am most thankful for the love shown by my God when He sent His only Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for our sins.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life."
John 3:16

I watched my church service online this past Sunday and our pastor had a great message about the goodness, greatness, and graciousness of Jesus. In spite of the fact I have been less of a servant to Him, He has continued to pour blessings on Steven and myself. We couldn't feel less deserving of His gifts, yet He continues to be the Greatest God I could ever serve.

1 I will extol You, my God, O King;
And I will bless Your name forever and ever.
2 Every day I will bless You,
And I will praise Your name forever and ever.
3 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised;
And His greatness is unsearchable.
Psalm 145:1-3

The LORD is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation;
He is my God, and I will praise Him;
My father’s God, and I will exalt Him.
Exodus 15:2

Thank you Jesus for all you have and haven't blessed me and my family and friend with this year and every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment