Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bloggity blog update!

Greetings!

I have been transforming my blog and for those avid followers you may already see the difference.

I have partnered with Amazon and set up a store where you can purchase books, videos, anything I mention on the blog really. I do get a portion of the purchase, however I requested it to be in Amazon gift certificates. I'm thinking about doing giveaways on the blog later and donations, so really I'm not making a load of cash! :)

The blog also has email! So feel free to drop your comments/questions/remarks to me there.

Another BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: We're on TWITTER @thrivingforbaby I've added a twitter gadget.

1 comment:

  1. Mel, all I have to say is WOW!!! Seriously, we have the same beliefs as far as what we would want while pregnant, delivering baby and post. In all honesty, we aren't at the same point where you and Steven are, but it sure makes me feel good to know that more and more people are reaching towards a more holistic and natural child birth. I have friends who share the same beliefs and I have those who think I'm crazy, but to each his own! I commend you both! :) PS...I'm going to as my mom what the saint for mothers is and say a little prayer ;) Couldn't hurt right? xoxo, Fatima :)

    ReplyDelete