I was introduced to this what feels like eons ago. I bought the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler, I started to read it, and I religiously began charting my cycles. Then I put down the book like 1/4 of the way through and I never took the 2 extra steps needed for successful charting: temping and charting CM.
It has been almost a year of trying using the ovulating guesstimation dates, given from simply charting my cycle start and stop, and I finally decided to add in those 2 extra steps.
I started temping 3 days ago and for those of you who follow my blog and like to be kept on the up and up (this will get you REAL TIME) here is my chart for your stalking pleasure: MY FF CHART
I'm excited to see results and pinpoint exactly when I ovulate. Here's to our continuing quest for baby!
lol...I'm totally laughing at myself now because I made a comment on a more recent post about THIS book...and here you already have it! :) This really is a great book. Hope it leads you to an amazing miracle!!
ReplyDelete