Baby G. is already proving to be incredibly stubborn and the little monster hasn't even been conceived yet (or that we know of).
S. and I got off of birth control (well ok, so it was just me, but I digress) in April/May of 2008. We weren't looking to get pregnant then, but between gnarly side effects that I was experiencing and the fact that we knew it would be soon and we wanted to get the drugs out of my system I had to stop taking them.
Thing is we didn't use any protection during this time and I really followed my charting calendar that based my "expected date of ovulation" on my cycle length rather than the big 3: temp, cervical mucus, and cervical position. This being said, we should have gotten pregnant in those 7-9 months we "weren't" trying.
But we didn't and so began our quest for baby.
Here it is something like 9, 11, 13 (I don't know really) cycles later and still no baby.
We're getting antsy and I'm fighting something fierce with Jesus. After a few conversations, we decided the next step for us is testing.
In the meantime, we keep on keepin' on.
Lots of luck!
ReplyDeleteKeeping you both in my thoughts. :)
ReplyDelete