Yesterday S. and I came home from a conference to find an awesome packet from the US Customs and Immigration services that held an I-171H - our Notice of Favorable Determination Concerning Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition! haha
We filed this on 4/22 and it completed 6/16.
S. and I are also going to attempt to finish our photo album and our letter to the birth mother tonight so we can send out our packet by the end of this week.
We got a preliminary email from our agency saying that they will be booking meetings with the Japan coordinator at the end of August so we are more than excited for this. Once this is all done, we are then placed on the waiting list for our Japanese adoption.
Here's to August!
YEY YEY YEY YEY!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes! congratulations! ONE step closer! That is such exciting news! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!! If I wasn't so exhausted from our tradeshow, I'd have cried right at the mailbox.
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Can't wait to hear when you are on the LIST!
ReplyDelete