Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I was pregnant?!?

Yeah, my thoughts exactly! I woke up this morning with a vivid dream fresh in my mind and that was that I was pregnant and had an unassisted birth. Was that what I had planned? Actually, no.

The dream starts with me bending over in a little pain, much like an irritating PMS cramp, and then I get this urge to push. Viola! A baby. No warning, no actual labor. It was awesome and crazy. I immediately grab my little girl and assist her with nursing.

Then the dreams takes a wacky turn because I had been talking to S. about how I felt no cramps or contractions to get out the placenta. I then realize I need him to take me to the hospital where they give me pit to get that placenta out.

My dreams ends with me nursing my beautiful little girl...

3 comments:

  1. maybe part premonitions of things to come, part longing...
    either way it sounds beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting. Wonder what it means? And what a nice way to end an dream!

    I recently dreamt that I gave birth (painlessly) at the park to a 1- and 1/2-year-old boy who looked exactly like my nephew and immediately knew how to run and walk and was too big to fit in a stroller. Even in my dream I weas a bit taken aback by the whole situation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! What a POWERFUL dream!! And SO REAL!! (except for the whole not feeling thing). But hey, it CAN happen. What wonderful things God has in store for you. Whether it's your adopted baby(ies) or your own to come you are on your way to being amazing parents.

    And what a great vision of you and your baby bonding! You are on a wonderful ride. I hope you cherished every moment! :)

    ReplyDelete