Eh, doesn't have as nice of a ring to it like Jon & Kate Plus 8...although now it's sans Jon, whopeee!
Anyway, getting on topic - the longer we wait, and rather impatiently, for our Baby G. the more kids we end up wanting. It's a crazy cycle. And one I think Jesus is telling us we're to raise a village. HA!
S. and I have actually asked on our application to be considered for twins!! While it's a severe long shot (as Japan's multiple rates are very low) the possibility is still there. So with that being said, we'd LOVE your prayers that we somehow manage to get the one Japanese mother pregnant with twins.
The more the merrier! Thinking good thoughts for you guys :) Can't wait for Baby G or Baby G + Baby G to arrive!
ReplyDeleteLOL Baby G squared!
ReplyDeleteNot only does God know the deepest desires of your heart but he also knows what you can handle. I PRAY that you end up with EXACTLY what both you and your husband and God want for you. You are going to be (already are) AMAZING parents! I can't wait to see pics of you and your baby(ies) in your arms!
ReplyDelete