Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Fingerprints

After a bizarre day yesterday, we came home to find we both had mail from the US Customs & Immigration Services dept! I rip it open like Charlie to his chocolate bar in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. TADA! We are scheduled to get our fingerprints done June 11th @10a!!! WOO!!!

Our to-do list is growing shorter and shorter and we can not wait for the day we're finally "waiting parents"!

Baby G, mommy and daddy are coming for you!!! <3

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCITING!!! :) How much more do you guys have to do before you are on the waiting parents list to be picked??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    I found your blog through your Babycenter posts--I was so excited to find someone else who is adopting from Japan! It seems there aren't very many of us. We may have spoken before, I'm not sure? If you're interested in chatting, send me an email at aalogan at hotmail.com.
    Thanks!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete