Every so often I'll get a thought in my head that seems much more like something Jesus would do than me. I usually chalk that up to Him banging something over my head to get me to listen.
Since we learned of our little complications, I had an idea pop in my head that I thought was mine. So I talked to S. and then we never spoke of it since then. We wanted to focus on bringing Baby G. home.
But then something happened and that thought popped up again and is even louder and more intense. Now I'm beginning to feel that this isn't "my" idea anymore and that Jesus is asking me to do something for Him and a couple of His children.
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct[a] your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6
Please keep us in your prayers.
You have definately peaked my curiousity!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with whatever adventure this may bring you to and whatever you do, continue to listen to that soft voice in your head. You wont be led in the wrong direction!
Lots of love!
I just wanted to tell you how much I love this post. I have no idea what the context is, but you sound like you're firmly grounded in faith and moving in the right direction. I will pray for you and Steven and Baby G.
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you. Trying me best to walk the walk.
ReplyDeleteYes He does! There are so many voices battling for our attention and energy. Sometimes it takes so much to really listen and discern His voice instead of everything else. And then you need to be able to step and say, "yes," even when it goes beyond our own reason or human nature.
ReplyDeleteEven though I don't know exactly how to pray, I will pray for His will be done for you.
BTW - Proverbs 3:5-6 makes me smile... it's my husand's favorite verse.