Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 - here's to another decade!

Happy New Year, everyone. I hope you all enjoyed your time with family or friends or both.

S. and I rang in the New Year with some old buddies. We had a blast and it made me wish that we never had our moments of squabbles through the years. But, instead of looking back, it's time to look forward and make new memories. :)

I was going to make a separate post for this, but I will do that later (where I'll go through the entire procedures step by step). Instead I'll give a quick update on tests.

We get S.'s results this week.

I already did my first blood test and everything came out wonderfully. I have good levels of FSH, estradiol, prolactin, and my thyroid is fine. I also had my HSG on Thursday and the Doc and tech said everything is functioning normally, there's no scar tissue or blockages (that they could see). The last round of tests will be Jan 9 or 11 and this will be to test my progesterone.

At any rate, we keep getting good news, at least on my part, and that is encouraging for us.

I wish you all nothing but good health, great memories, and happiness in 2010. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment