And not in the sense of everyone who has told me to "relax" in the past year was right, but despite the fact I love pregnancy and all that surrounds it, I've been too involved.
After all, this blog is really about our family's quest for a steady relationship with Jesus, for being healthy, for setting up the building blocks necessary for a family, and for starting that family.
Along the line, I lost sight of that and somehow tried to become solely a information hub for all things pregnancy instead of sharing things because the are relevant to our quest.
Jesus and I had a long conversation yesterday and He flat out told me why He hasn't allowed us to be pregnant yet and when we should start trying again. Last I checked, when you get a message loud and clear from the man upstairs, you do as you're told.
That being said, we have an appointment next week with the doctor where we'll ask questions, we'll pray to see if its the right move, and we'll tackle that issue. But, as for actively trying for a baby, I believe that chapter of our lives will be put on hold.
I'm not sure how Steven really feels, but I know that I actually feel relieved. We have a few things to focus on in the time He gave me to wait and I know and trust that He will take care of us.
**************
Psalm 16:1 (New King James Version)
Psalm 16
A Michtam of David.
1 Preserve me, O God, for in You I put my trust.
No comments:
Post a Comment