On Tuesday morning we got a call from my OB giving me the results of the HSG. Although I already knew it was a good outcome, I still had a moment of panic. But she reassured me that all is well and my system is working fine.
Literally 30 seconds after I hung up with my doctor, I get a call on our office line from S.'s urologist. I pass the line to him, in a high from my first call thinking we're ok, but no.
He's got a great count, but severe low motility. So they want to schedule an ultrasound and see what's going on.
We had kind of an off day the rest of the day, but after some conversation we realize there's only a few things we can do and that's that: leave it up to Jesus, as it's already in His hands, and just trust His plan, and go get the ultrasound done so we can find out more about why the low motility.
And while I'm sharing this news with you, the general public (meaning our friends, relatives and acquaintances) do not know and we'd like to keep it that way, at least for now. :) We're very appreciative.
The ultrasound is tomorrow morning.
We are very appreciative of the prayers that have been coming our way. Will continue to keep this updated. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment